Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First incarnation............the best

Re:First incarnation............the best 12 years 10 months ago #2513

• jackpot1
I think I read here soemwehere that SH is planning to re-introduce Muriel The Actor into the live set this year, Singular Band, which should bring a smile to your face!
But Guilfest??? One hour set, festival aufdience where an artist must play c rowd-pleasing set of hits etc...try, DO TRY YOUR HARDEST to convince Mrs Singular Band that you should attend a thouroughbred SH indoord special - 2 and a half hours sometimes of sublime live music. Can't you get to Leamington Spa, not apparently sold-out yet??? Do yourself a favour sir! And there's opne with th full band in October, in Market Harborough, I think (don't want to navigate away from here right now, I always lose my notes and have to start again! See under Live Dates - but the real thing is going to mean so much more to you thean a one-hour festival set.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:First incarnation............the best 12 years 10 months ago #2515

• Singular Band
Jackpot1

Appreciate this, particularly the heads up on Guilfest!

Convincing Mrs Singular Band is going to be easy as I have an ace up my sleeve! I agreed to go to Ascot races last month(we live a mile away from the racecourse, in Sunninghill)and I detest Ascot race week, but I agreed to go for her. This is my chance for payback time and she can bl**dy well attend one of SH gigs with me!

I think I'm going to make enquiries into October at Market Harborough. Not entirely sure where that is but I'll do some investigation work.

All the best ;)

Re:First incarnation............the best 12 years 10 months ago #2520

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
market harborough is in leicestershire mate just off the A14, M1-A1 link road,the leisure centre is within walking distance of the town centre,good b and b's and hotels in the area and a good few pubs in the town centre. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:First incarnation............the best 12 years 10 months ago #2524

• Singular Band
Many thanks!

Re:First incarnation............the best 12 years 10 months ago #2525

• essexboybilly
I'm emjoying this thread very much - obviously a concert with an orchestra and choir, palying the first two albums would be fantastic, but actaully I'm a sucker for "Timeless Flight" too, where every track is moving, especially Nothing Is Sacred.