& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Att: The Phantom and rebelfreak1

Att: The Phantom and rebelfreak1 12 years 11 months ago #2376

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hello, good sirs! I'm gearing up to purchess my coach tickets this week and would like to know where and how you guys would like to meet.

I need to find out the closest coach station to the Wavendon area, but other than that the tickets are looking good and convenient, time wise.

Also, any other information about the two areas that might be helpful to know would be great.

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if we need to start hammering out plans further.

Hope you are all well and thanks for being super. ;)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Att: The Phantom and rebelfreak1 12 years 11 months ago #2378

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
e-mail sent ana!!
x jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Att: The Phantom and rebelfreak1 12 years 10 months ago #2503

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Is Mr. Phantom out here somewhere?
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Att: The Phantom and rebelfreak1 12 years 10 months ago #2509

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
yes i'm here, computer busted last week, repaired yesterday. bet you were worried. i tried to e-mail you but it wouldn't send, so;
Q1 what airport are you landing at?
Q2 where does your friend live?
Q3 can you get train to Luton Parkway Station (30 mins from London)?
I will try to e-mail you again this weekend, if no good i will post my contact details here and arrange pick up times etc.
i will drive you to wavendon as it's a bit isolated(fabulous venue though). talk soon. xxx

Re:Att: The Phantom and rebelfreak1 12 years 10 months ago #2522

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
THE PHANTOM wrote:
yes i'm here, computer busted last week, repaired yesterday. bet you were worried. i tried to e-mail you but it wouldn't send, so;
Q1 what airport are you landing at?
Q2 where does your friend live?
Q3 can you get train to Luton Parkway Station (30 mins from London)?
I will try to e-mail you again this weekend, if no good i will post my contact details here and arrange pick up times etc.
i will drive you to wavendon as it's a bit isolated(fabulous venue though). talk soon. xxx

Sorry to hear about your machine! They can be a hassle yeah?

I am landing in Heathrow on the 18th, (well it's almost the 19th I fly in so late!) Since I am getting in a few days before the show I'll be staying at a friends and bussing to Leamington Spa, then over to Wavendon. Would it be a great problem for you to meet me in Leamington Spa? because I do still have that buddy ticket for that venue. Then you'd get a show and not have to miss out!

Re:Att: The Phantom and rebelfreak1 12 years 10 months ago #2536

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I'll meet you at Leamington Spa and take up your kind offer of spare ticket if that's ok.
  • Page: