Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IT CAME!!!!

IT CAME!!!! 13 years 3 months ago #2048

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Yeah, I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm just gonna leave it here, and feel free to delete if it's not in the right place, but....

MY PACKAGE CAME! I was gonna try and play it all super casual ice cube cool girl, but who the hell am I kidding? I'm beaming. Smiling like a fool.

I devoured the video last night, (The Isle of Wight one, for those of you just tuning in) loved every last bit of it. What a show! The interview was fantastic, I loved seeing everyone get ready in the behind the scenes stuff, and hearing from the guys in the band was very cool. I can't wait to hook my computer up to the TV screen so I can watch it all in it's full glory. SUCH RAW AWESOMENESS!

Also included was Steve's book which I've started in on at lunch today. I absolutely love it. I'm so ridiculously pleased!

Thank you Steve and Rachel you guys are amazing and I'm so happy right now!! :woohoo:
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: IT CAME!!!! 13 years 3 months ago #2049

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
How wonderful for you Ana.
Hope you get to see/meet Steve in the flesh one day.
There's nothing like it!

Mind you, I find keeping my cool and mastering the power of speech almost impossible when I meet him.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:IT CAME!!!! 13 years 3 months ago #2050

• cheri
So glad you got your DVD and the book. :D I remember those feelings of excitement and reverence when I got mine.

Did your computer play the DVD with no problems or did you download POWER DVD? Just wondering since I had loads of problems getting Region 2 DVDs to play on my computer until Crazy Horse turned me on to POWER DVD.

It's an awesome DVD, isn't it? Steve and the band are just super, as always. :) Anyway, I'm glad it cheered you up. I know that feeling of having "the smile" on my face. :D Enjoy!

Cheri

Re: IT CAME!!!! 13 years 3 months ago #2053

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Stella Day wrote:
How wonderful for you Ana.
Hope you get to see/meet Steve in the flesh one day.
There's nothing like it!

Mind you, I find keeping my cool and mastering the power of speech almost impossible when I meet him.

I'm getting the airfare situation sorted away as we speak. Hammering out the details and looking for the best deals. As soon as those are purchased, tickets to shows will be bought and this thing will be ON!

Meeting him? How do you people do that? You're all so savvy! Heh. I'd imagine he's very very busy! I'll admit it would be truly magical to get to meet him for a moment through.

cheri wrote:
Did your computer play the DVD with no problems or did you download POWER DVD? Just wondering since I had loads of problems getting Region 2 DVDs to play on my computer until Crazy Horse turned me on to POWER DVD.

It's an awesome DVD, isn't it? Steve and the band are just super, as always. Anyway, I'm glad it cheered you up. I know that feeling of having "the smile" on my face. Enjoy!

I've been PowerDVDs slave since I got this computer, my friend who made the computer supplied it. I love it because I can make screen-caps and it plays almost anything!

I am gonna need some help, but my TV monitor can be used as a computer monitor so I'll be re-watching it on that soon. It really has cheered me immensely. I had a silly grin plastered on at work yesterday. I'm usually pretty smiley at work, but this was ridiculous!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel