Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The damn iconic looking

Re: The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2059

• crazy horse
MAELITTA your english writing is perfectly understandable ,probably a lot better than you yourself think ,and certainly better than my non existent french ,ALZARIN ,i bought the GLAM book ages ago when it was first published and the photos are exellent ,and is certainly worth a read ,although the factual dialogue is information that is generally available anywhere ,there are no revelations :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2060

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Thanks Crazy Horse! It will need to join my huge collection some day but my money has other business to take care of right now. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2061

• Maelitta
Thank's you two for these precious informations.

I put this book in my wish-list for my birthday !

PS @ Crazy Horse : any photos of the Mael Bros' in this book ?

Re:The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2062

• crazy horse
there are no pics of the MAEL brothers ,although they are mentioned in the book ,and im afraid there is only one pic of STEVE HARLEY ,in fact it is quite a short book its only 115 pages(plus pics) ,but still an interesting read

Re:The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2063

• Maelitta
Thanks again Crazy Horse, you are really a mine of informations ! (or a goldmine if I dare this glam joke).

It doesn't matter if there no Sparks and only one Steve Harley as I am sure it's full of Bolan, Sweet, Roxy Music and Slade. I must have it ! :woohoo:

Re:The damn iconic looking 13 years 3 months ago #2064

• crazy horse
yes it features all the artists you mentioned and more ,including ROXY MUSIC,NEW YORK DOLLS ,GARY GLITTER(BOO HISS),LOU REED ,THE SWEET ,AND A LITTLE KNOWN CHARACTER CALLED JOBRIATH.and i would think it could obtained quite cheaply anywhere that deals in used books :)
  • Page: