Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: roll call for HOLMFIRTH New Years Eve

roll call for HOLMFIRTH New Years Eve 13 years 4 months ago #1900

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all my fellow rebelfreaks on here.

Who is making the pilgrimage to the Mecca on New Years Eve ?
Get ready to rock till you drop at the Picturedrome,the BEST venue in Britain in my humble opinion to see Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel,this will be a magical night,believe me.
Fancy dress optional,anyone up for it????????????

rebel on regardless,
Jimbo,Chesterfield. B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:roll call for HOLMFIRTH New Years Eve 13 years 4 months ago #1910

• Reb55
I'm coming Jimbo! Having followed Steve the length and breadth of Scotland over the years, I have finally been drawn south of the border for my first ever gig outside my homeland. At the beginning of this year it had been a toss up whether to make the pilgrimage to Holmfirth for the spring tour or to welcome him here once more at the Rock For Life Festival in Inverness. Having put all my eggs in the Inverness basket my funds were somewhat dented as was my roving spirit. However after taking in Edinburgh in May and Glasgow in November the disclosure of the New Years Eve Party at Holmfirth was just the tonic for this Rebel. Tickets procured and accommodation just round the corner secured I am now one very happy and excited Scottish Rebel. See you all there.
Please login/register to post on the forum.