Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Oslo live radio

Oslo live radio 13 years 4 months ago #1889

• prima donna
Rachel, is there any chance the live recording of Steve and the Band plus a full orchestra will be broadcast in the UK?

Also there was talk earlier in the year of Steve plus band plus full orchestra doing a full set of Human Menagerie, is there any developments on this?

Finally a big thank you to you for keeping us all updated when you are able to during the last year, i am sure all the regular posters on this site wish you and yours a very happy christmas and a happy new year! x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Oslo live radio 13 years 4 months ago #1891

• kaoswaters
Is there any chance it is being repeated again in Oslo, even?

Re:Oslo live radio 13 years 4 months ago #1896

• Finn
The radio show will (methinks) be streamed on nrk's website: nrk.no.
Search for nrk P1 (The show's called Herreavdelingen)
The show airs at 22.05 til midnight and Steve will be the artist closing the show.
It's all in Norwegian and Ken Hensley (the songwriter from Uriah Heep) will close the first hour. Both acts will do three songs each - and both will be interviewed.
Steve will play three classics (and no mistake) with the orchestra.
The show will also be televised on National TV later. No doubt some enterprising chap or "chapette" will put things on Youtube. Merry Christmas!

Re:Oslo live radio 13 years 4 months ago #1899

• cheri
Let us know the YouTube link when you find it, will you? I'd really like to see it and have no chance to see it being in the U.S. Thanks a lot. :)

Cheri