Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Merry Christmas, Steve and a Great New Year

Merry Christmas, Steve and a Great New Year 13 years 4 months ago #1830

• jackpot1
Hope it's not too early for this message, but my family leave for foreign parts this weekend and I willbe without internet access, so:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, STEVE AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. Thanks also for some memorable moments this year, especially Bristol and Union Chapel.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Merry Christmas, Steve and a Great New Year 13 years 4 months ago #1831

• groverhead
Never too early mate: HAPPY DAYS, and Successful New Year Wishes to Steve and Band and Rachel.

Re:Merry Christmas, Steve and a Great New Year 13 years 4 months ago #1835

• cheri
Merry Christmas, Steve, Rachel, Andy, Helen and all of the people on the forum. Steve, your music has brought me so much happiness and awe. I can't remember being this excited about a musician since Bruce Springsteen came around sometime in the mid-70s. And I've NEVER written to a musician or celebrity as a fan, this is my first time.

My Christmas wish is to please, please make available your CDs and DVDs to us in America who love you dearly. Or at the very least expand the merchandise in your shop to include all of your CDs and DVDs so we have a trusted place to shop for them. I am dying for your music and am having a VERY hard time trying to get it. It's killing me! Also, DVDs that play on our DVD players would be the ultimate because I find that I love watching you as much as listening to you: your gestures, your smile, your moving about onstage, the love and effort you put into each song. You are unique and brilliant. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

Lots of love, Cheri

Re:Merry Christmas, Steve and a Great New Year 13 years 4 months ago #1897

• Michael Carraway
Thanks for some great concerts this year Steve and Band. Wishing you lots of Live Time again next year - you seem to be thriving on it!!
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Re:Merry Christmas, Steve and a Great New Year 13 years 4 months ago #1898

• leonacht
Similar warm greetings from Belgium ; Best wishes for a safe and sound , healthy & succesful 2011 to SH and his bandmembers , his family and his all day support Rachel !
Thanks for the exciting new CD & the perfect Ostende gig .
Enjoy the last week of 2010 .
L&S

Re:Merry Christmas, Steve and a Great New Year 13 years 4 months ago #1913

• Maelitta
Yep ! The same !
All the best also to Barry Wickens and the whole band !
  • Page: