Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 02 ABC Glasgow

02 ABC Glasgow 13 years 5 months ago #1698

• phil01360
It is difficult to say something new and original about a great artist that hasn't been said before so won't attempt to do so. My wife Trish and I have seen Steve and colleagues several times over the past ? years and last night's gig at the 02 ABC in Glasgow certainly proves that class will out! Wonderful wonderful evening, the mixture of old and newer material was 99% spot on. Sorry Steve but "Nothing is Sacred" is a must in this individual's humble opinion. Sincere thanks to you Barry and James for a feast of great music and entertainment. Wish you all the best for your upcoming gigs and look forward to seeing you in 2011.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:02 ABC Glasgow 13 years 5 months ago #1708

• Susan C
Yes it was a wonderful evening Steve, Barry and James... Thank you so much guys...
You were brilliant as usual Steve, and Barry what a guy on the violin, awesome... James was great on the variety of instruments you so cleverly played... Fabulous!

It was extra special for me and my Partner, because I asked Steve to wish my Partner Jim a happy Birthday for a tenner to his Children-In-Need appeal... To which he obliged...
Even though Steve mocked my accent... lol.
But Since you have a Glaswegian wife Steve I will forgive you as I know you jest... lol

Yes, not only did Steve sing a Happy Birthday to Jim, the whole audience joined in to...
Thanks everyone, I was beside myself with excitement...
It made my night really extra special... Ahhhhhhh!
Susan C
Please login/register to post on the forum.