& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Costuming Query

Costuming Query 13 years 5 months ago #1673

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
This is just a wild stab in the dark here, as I have no idea when or where this photo was taken, but I have to ask. Is there any chance any of you have any more information about it? The main reason I am asking is I am working on a drawing based on him in that costume but I am curious what the other half of it looks like? If it wasn't a one of a kind costume I can maybe fake it based on similar stuff. I figure it was worth asking yeah?

The picture in question:

Besides his awesome music and interesting personality, as an artist I also REALLY dig his looks and personal style over the years.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Costuming Query 13 years 5 months ago #1674

• crazy horse
if you use the link on this site and go to PETER JHs steve harley site and click on "exclusives" you will see more of these costumes ,i hope this helps

Re:Costuming Query 13 years 5 months ago #1677

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Thanks a bunch! :woohoo:

Those links were enlightening and lovely for so many reasons!!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Costuming Query 13 years 5 months ago #1747

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
PS: Thanks again Crazyhorse, thanks to you, the picture is finished! Uh, it's not the one in my icon though. Heh.

Re:Costuming Query 13 years 5 months ago #1749

• crazy horse
can you post the picture on this board ? im sure we would all love to see it

Re:Costuming Query 13 years 5 months ago #1751

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Should I post it in this thread or start a new one? (Not to familiar with board etiquette and don't want to clutter up the board unnecessarily.)
  • Page: