Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract)

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 9 months ago #1349

• Alsaautomotive
Or a South Wales one? B)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 9 months ago #1350

• raffles
Hi Alsaautomotive, my geography isn't great, and got no atlas to hand, nut Newport is in the list, Nove3mber 11th - that's in Wales, but is it south??

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 9 months ago #1355

• mike o
'Newport, State of Mind' could be a way of Steve endearing himself to the locals (as well as a new younger set) ;), but not sure if 'Rap' would suit Steve's style :ohmy: .

Too much choice for the Acoustic tour! Friday night up the Smoke, at a unique venue, Bournemouth or Reading :( . Will get to two, but which ones :ohmy:

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 9 months ago #1356

• Alsaautomotive
raffles wrote:
Hi Alsaautomotive, my geography isn't great, and got no atlas to hand, nut Newport is in the list, Nove3mber 11th - that's in Wales, but is it south??

Doh...........how on earth did I miss that??????????? :blink:
Cheers raffles B)

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contra 13 years 8 months ago #1479

• Maelitta
Plan to go to Leamington Spa for my birthday, on the 10th of november. Felt like having a look at this "famous" acoustic ... B)
Anyone here will go there ?
Somebody knows this place, the Assembly Hall ?

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 8 months ago #1480

• Michael Carraway
After the stomping , emotional roller-coaster you carried us through at Portmeirion, we've booked seats for Newport and London on the autumn acoustic tour. We were very moved by the songs and brilliant playing from the musicians and Steve himself. Union Chapel is as unusual a venue as the Village Town Hall, and will suit Steve's music and style perfectly.