Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract)

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 7 months ago #1481

• crazy horse
ALAS ,once again no N.WALES dates ,once in a while would be nice !
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 7 months ago #1482

• Maelitta
You can't go to Newport, then ?

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 7 months ago #1483

• crazy horse
Im afraid its a bit of a trek to NEWPORT from N.WALES ,it looks like LIVERPOOL will be the nearest for me ,its just dissapointing because hes been to this area ,several times before on acoustic shows ,and the nearer he is to the area ,the more people i can encourage to come along ,and try it out ,cest la vie (whatever that means)

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 7 months ago #1484

• crazy horse
Maelitta wrote:
You can't go to Newport, then ?
MAELITTA ,i forgot to say thanks for asking anyway ,and i hope i find you well

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 7 months ago #1489

• Maelitta
crazy horse wrote:
Im afraid its a bit of a trek to NEWPORT

I remind yu I shall come from France to this Leamingtonwhatosevertownthisisinaplaceingreatbritainwheretheyspeakalanguagewhichisnotmine-aplaceIhaveneverheardaboutbefore ... A bit of a trip again, hey ?

Re:Live Dates - Acoustic (many still tbc by contract) 13 years 7 months ago #1494

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE NORTH WALES IS PLEASE ????????
NOT REALLY. STEVE CAN ONLY PLAY WHAT'S AVAILABLE AND IF IT SUITS HIM AND HIS HECTIC DIARY, HE IS NO SLOUCH DESPITE HIMSELF ONCE DECLARING THAT HE IS A TYPICAL PISCES IN BEING BONE IDLE, A STATEMENT HE MADE, INCIDENTALLY, AFTER HAVING BEEN ON THE GO FOR 15hrs AND THEN GOING ON RADIO TO SAY THAT. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, AS I'M SURE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND, HE DOES'NT AVOID YOU, HE GIVES 100% ON STAGE AND OFF. THE ONLY TIME HE 'RELAXED' WAS IN THE EIGHTIES WHEN WE HUNGERED FOR ANY RELEASE OR RARE APPEARANCE SUCH AS 'THE VENUE' IN VICTORIA LONDON AND IN 'MARLOWE' WHICH I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED AND STILL TREASURE THE PROGRAMME AT THE KINGS HEAD THEATRE. I THINK HE HAS MORE THAN MADE UP FOR THAT IZZIT! MOHAMMED WENT TO THE MOUNTAIN LAST I HEARD? REGARDS TO ALL. XXX