& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: North Wales gig? ...September.

North Wales gig? ...September. 13 years 9 months ago #1246

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
hiya rachel...
I see from the latest live dates listing that steve is due to play at Portmeiron in Wales in September. Is this a full rock band show or part of the acoustic dates being planned?
Also there are no venue details on there,can you give us more info please,thanx,jimbo.
chesterfield.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:North Wales gig? ...September. 13 years 9 months ago #1247

• andyfearon
Hi Jim

It is an acoustic set. Venue details will be added as soon as they are available.

Andy

Re:North Wales gig? ...September. 13 years 9 months ago #1248

• RachelPAtoSH
The Portmeirion show will include a set from modern folk duo Show Of Hands. Steve will play a 75 minute acoustic set with Barry Wickens (violin/guitar/vocals) and James Lascelles (percussion). The concert is in aid of Alzeimer's Research. The hall holds only 120 people. Booking details are not yet available to us - the moment we receive them, the list will be updated.

Re:North Wales gig? ...September. 13 years 9 months ago #1249

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
thanks andy and rachel for your speedy replies,excellent service.only room for 120 ? sounds like this could be good.
cheers
jim,chesterfield B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'