Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question for Steve/his management

Question for Steve/his management 3 years 9 months ago #13058

• jimmygjr123
Hello Mr. Harley!
I am a huge fan of yours, but unfortunately, being stateside I doubt I will ever get the opportunity to see you live. My father is the one who showed me your music when I was just a kid and has been a fan since he first bought Human Menagerie the week it came out here in the US. He always talks about how if he could ever afford a trip across the pond it would be planned around seeing you live. I was wondering if there was any way I could purchase a signed photo or something Of the like for him as a gift? I notice that at the moment there are no signed items available in the web store so I figured here would be the best place to ask. If this is at all possible, please let me know. I know it would mean the world to him.
Thank you very much for all the great music
Jimmy Jr.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Question for Steve/his management 3 years 9 months ago #13059

• jimmy5141
I have tried to reply to this topic but replies not being shown? This reply was shown so have decided to edit it.
I have a signed cd that I am willing to send to you if you get no other responses.
I did try and include a pic of the cd? It was Purchased and signed at the Lemon Tree, Aberdeen a few years ago( Stranger comes to Town )
let me know if you would like it sent over.??
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by jimmy5141. Reason: spelling errors

Question for Steve/his management 3 years 9 months ago #13060

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
jimmygjr123 wrote:
Hello Mr. Harley!
I am a huge fan of yours, but unfortunately, being stateside I doubt I will ever get the opportunity to see you live. My father is the one who showed me your music when I was just a kid and has been a fan since he first bought Human Menagerie the week it came out here in the US. He always talks about how if he could ever afford a trip across the pond it would be planned around seeing you live. I was wondering if there was any way I could purchase a signed photo or something Of the like for him as a gift? I notice that at the moment there are no signed items available in the web store so I figured here would be the best place to ask. If this is at all possible, please let me know. I know it would mean the world to him.
Thank you very much for all the great music
Jimmy Jr.
Here's a link to the page with signed CDs and vinyl
www.steveharley.com/shop/music-and-video/cds-and-dvds.html
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.