Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Happy Birthday Steve. Lang may yer lumb reek!

Happy Birthday Steve. Lang may yer lumb reek! 4 years 1 month ago #13031

• Graeme
Happy Birthday Steve. Lang may yer lumb reek! Great to hear your birthday being celebrated this morning on United DJs Radio. Bob Lawrence played 3 songs (Make me Smile, Sebastian & Judy Teen) on his breakfast show and Stuart Busby (10.00-1300) played Mr Soft, Here Comes the Sun and Make me Smile plus judy Teen was the track played backwards quiz. I've requested anything from Uncovered on Stuart's show tomorrow...fingers crossed (if he's got it he will play something). Love the Uncovered album (got 3 of my faves from Cat Stevens, Longpigs & Robert Burns) and looking forward to hearing it live at Sale :-) All the best Graeme & Margaret from Bolton x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Happy Birthday Steve. Lang may yer lumb reek! 4 years 1 month ago #13032

• Alexajones123
We saw Steve last night on his 69th birthday and his first solo performance since possibly his busking days.
He was apprehensive apparently but you would never have guessed. He was exceptional. We could not have anticipated such a remarkable performance. Passion for every song he sings like his life and heart depended on it.
We were blown away and cannot wait until our next in New Brighton although he will be flanked by a couple of superb musicians next time.
He’s been rehearsing this for 45 years and gets better and better and better.
There is no one like Steve Harley out there. Those who miss out truly miss out.
Love Alexa
Please login/register to post on the forum.