Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Holland DVD

New Holland DVD 5 years 2 months ago #12849

• cheri
Yay! A new DVD and it looks great! So many great songs. It looks like it was all recorded at one concert because James's placement onstage is consistent. When I saw the title "Live in Holland," I thought that perhaps bits had been taken from several shows. I can see that there is no footage from the Amsterdam concert, tellingly because Barry's hair has grown out. He's beginning to look like Beethoven!! Can't wait to have this DVD in my hands. Thank you so much!

Love, Cheri ❤
Please login/register to post on the forum.

New Holland DVD 5 years 2 months ago #12855

• cheri
I've been checking this website every day since the new Holland DVD has been selling at the current concerts there. I've been hoping that I could purchase a copy here, plus a couple of the new t-shirts. But, there's no option yet to buy one. Is there an estimated time when the DVD will be available for purchase here?

Thanks, Cheri ❤

New Holland DVD 5 years 2 months ago #12856

• theslyredfox
I was thinking the same ...it said the DVD was released on the 24th ...I presumed that it would be for sale on this website shop ...but no sign yet. Any update when it will be available on this site? Thanks x

New Holland DVD 5 years 2 months ago #12857

• Hans Peters
Hi there,

The new DVD will soon be available on this site. It is really very very good and worth every penny of it and not expensive too. Steve has ended this tour marvelous with tis DVD, a true gift for all the fans.
Thank you Steve.
Many regards,
Hans
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri, MirrorFreak52

New Holland DVD 5 years 2 months ago #12858

• andyfearon
The new DVD is now available from this website:

www.steveharley.com/shop/music-and-video...ey-rebel-detail.html

Andy
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

New Holland DVD 5 years 1 month ago #12860

• ian159
Shop function for whatever reason is proving problematic - see my comment in main menu.Can someone assist / advise ......... maybe it's an age thing? !