Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chesterfield

Chesterfield 6 years 3 months ago #12584

• Harley fan
What an evening that was Steve & C.R. Absolutely Totally Beyond Belief Brilliant. I am speechless - and thank you so much to the chap who handed me a poster at the end. That so made my evening. Thank you. The Avenue a nice venue. Great to see some lovely, caring fans too. I felt very safe and very happy.
Happy Christmas to you all. Julie xx
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanna

Chesterfield 6 years 3 months ago #12585

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Glad you enjoyed it Julie it was probably the best ever !!!
xxx see you soon.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Chesterfield 6 years 3 months ago #12586

• phil@bsstainless.co.uk
Brilliant night Friday @The Avenue Chesterfield, great music,great venue! Well worth the trip down from Leeds. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.Phil/Elaine

Chesterfield 6 years 3 months ago #12588

• Michael Carraway
One of the best for sure, a really great night. The band is the best CR we've ever seen, Paul and Kuma are top-class musicians and Stuart, as Steve said, is one of the world's best rock drummers at this time. Great audience which lifted Mr H to even greater heights than we normally expect, and that's a great height!! Best Years a Highlight for us. Fantastic community singing and great individual skills on show during the extended ending. Steve is so generous with the way he shows off the musicians talents. And the impromp "I wish it could be Christmas every day" in Mr Raffles a moment of pure rock theatre genius. We saw the faces of the band wondering "where did that come from" - the MonaLisa Twins, brilliant as members of CR, looked stunned at first then totally in awe. Julie's post got it dead right!! They were watching a great artist at work.. Merry Christmas all CR followers, Michael and Mrs Carraway
The following user(s) said Thank You: rebelfreak1