Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New MMS Video

New MMS Video 6 years 7 months ago #12372

• GedKen
While perusing YouTube I came across this little delight. Serendipity! :) :) :) Nicely done with the rap at the end a neat innovation. Good luck to all concerned with this.

Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Munchkin1

New MMS Video 6 years 7 months ago #12379

• GedKen
Sorry, its geek/archivist time! For those that may not already know (I didn't :oops: ) there was a memorial concert for Mick Ronson back in the early nineties at the Hammersmith Apollo, A CD exists of the event and Steve performed two songs on the CD ('last time I saw you' .and 'MMS'). Intriguingly the review of the CD (on the 'allmusic' website) notes that Steve "harnessed Ronson's talents for some ultimately unreleased 1988 sessions"... oh that they might one day see the light of day?!!). Thankfully the MMS track is on YouTube. Judging by the number of 'views' it is probably well known to many of you but it is new to me. If you haven't clocked it yet it is here below for your listening pleasure... :)
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by GedKen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day, cheri

New MMS Video 6 years 7 months ago #12380

• cheri
Wow, GedKen, wow! I never tire of hearing this song. Ever. And I have not heard this particular version before. Have to say, I LOVED it! Thank you so much. :)

Cheri

New MMS Video 6 years 7 months ago #12405

• Stalmaross
Thanks, I enjoyed this - very professional and nice clean sound