Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: mike garson tour

mike garson tour 6 years 9 months ago #12309

• anthonyday
does anyone know if steve is doing the whole tour. i know hes doing the water rats london sold out.but new dates in november just released, thanks anyone who knows in adavance...........................................rachel???????????????
Please login/register to post on the forum.

mike garson tour 6 years 9 months ago #12314

• GedKen
Hi, it looks like Steve is only guesting as the singer at The Water Rats. Elsewhere on the tour it is some lass called Gaby Moreno.... and she has a Latin Grammy apparently. (perhaps she will conjugate 'Time'?.. ahem... sorry - couldn't resist it. :blush: )

Moving on, MG may have missed a trick there - he could have also brought in the ever wonderful Linda Lewis, fantastic voice and she was on the album. :woohoo:

www.aladdinsanetour.com/
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by GedKen.

mike garson tour 6 years 9 months ago #12315

• Charmpri
Good spot GedKen. LL would have been a good fit for the tour.
I know what faith is and what it's worth.

mike garson tour 6 years 9 months ago #12316

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve has today confirmed he will join Mike for the Liverpool show, as well as London Water Rats. No others are planned - Steve is busy for the other dates.
NEWS: for various reasons, technical and others, we won't be filming Warrington show. RACHEL

mike garson tour 6 years 9 months ago #12317

• stewart g
Tickets booked for Liverpool.Last time I was at The Cavern I noticed Steve's name had been inscribed on one of the bricks outside the venue.Been meaning to ask since last year Rachel..."When did SH play The Cavern?"...
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by stewart g. Reason: unknown

mike garson tour 6 years 7 months ago #12433

• ian159
So Steve will be appearing at the Mike Garson gig in Glasgow ......... pardon my ignorance but will he be on for any length of time or is he covering a couple of Bowie songs only?
  • Page: