Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avalon Stage Success

Avalon Stage Success 6 years 9 months ago #12310

• Munchkin1
Robbie was quick to change to change the wording of the post on Facebook just to clear up any misunderstanding. I wish I could have been there, it looked amazing, but roll on Frome, Warrington and the mini Glastonbury at Rockingham castle. Must remember the lippy for the Warrington DVD !!!! :-)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Avalon Stage Success 6 years 9 months ago #12311

• joanna
GLASTONBURY 2017 Avalon stage.
Well I had to stand and endure heaven knows how long (after the techies EVENTUALLY got 'Birdy" up and running).
She could develop into a Kate Bush- esque.performer. Girl has some talent but not my cuppa. So all was rather late on Avalon stage
Eventually The Guys were on
... :cheer: The Glastonbury Avalon programme seemed to be cut short... Just felt we were all getting into it and "2 left to play ?".. It felt rather a shock as I didn't feel as though the band had been on more than 30-40 mins. Steve was questioning and CALM.
What did play was great. The band were tight and flying. Everyone smiling and comments around were positive.
We were introduced to little Tot Cameron( oh my how cute) who I think must have been woken eventually to see "Gramps" doing his thang!
It was all over way to soon .So glad to have seen them up there though. Looking good guys x
Lets hope for good weather at The Cheese And Grain :woohoo:
Smile x
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by joanna.

Avalon Stage Success 6 years 9 months ago #12313

• GedKen
A kind soul has uploaded a few videos from Glasto onto youtube. :-)
  • Page: