Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Frome 15th July

Frome 15th July 6 years 11 months ago #12198

• Chungabear
I have just booked tickets for the gig at the Cheese and Grain in Frome. Will need b&b. Has anyone any suggestions please?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Frome 15th July 6 years 11 months ago #12206

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hey Marie,hows things....A few of us are organising a 3 day trip to Amsterdam in November for the gig on Thursday 9th.
I know you enjoyed the Berlin trip a few years ago!
Fancy it?
Look at the post on here by the Rebel
#roadtriprebels to get an idea of our plans.
Why not join our Facebook group ...
Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel friends run by Florencia from Argentina.about 100 of us on there now discussing all things Harley and sharing pics and lots of old stuff.
Jim.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri

Frome 15th July 6 years 11 months ago #12207

• Chungabear
Hi Jimbo. Sounds good. Will check about time of work and see if my partner in crime would be interested and will let you know. Loved Berlin. You going to Frome?

Frome 15th July 6 years 10 months ago #12238

• cheri
Chungabear wrote:
Hi Jimbo. Sounds good. Will check about time of work and see if my partner in crime would be interested and will let you know. Loved Berlin. You going to Frome?

Yeah, Jimbo, let's advertise. Would be great to have a group of us together there. :) Let's hope it works out for me, too!