Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Under The Bridge Sold Out 20/01/2017

Under The Bridge Sold Out 20/01/2017 7 years 2 months ago #12046

• Mooresie28
Has anyone noticed that the gig on Friday at Under The Bridge is sold out? As I delayed looking for a ticket and now I don't have one!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Under The Bridge Sold Out 20/01/2017 7 years 2 months ago #12047

• andyfearon

Under The Bridge Sold Out 20/01/2017 7 years 2 months ago #12048

• Jethro
Any idea of stage times / support band times if any ?

Much appreciated . Thanks

Under The Bridge Sold Out 20/01/2017 7 years 2 months ago #12050

• RachelPAtoSH
No support.
On stage 8pm to Curfew! (with intrval)

Under The Bridge Sold Out 20/01/2017 7 years 2 months ago #12053

• Charmpri
Oh Steve how did I love thee? Let me count the ways.
Queuing up outside the Under The Bridge Venue I mentioned to the couple in front of me that we must be on Moscow time due to a delay in opening the doors. The delightful couple said that they were from Iceland and had been waiting 40 years to see Mr Harley - so I guess I have to say what does an extra 10 minutes matter?
It was nice to once again take in the well designed surroundings of a venue that hosts such a splendid display of music orientated Photography prior to the main event.
Having been up front for recent Harley gigs we decided to check out the experience from the back of the venue. Well I have to say that the great man's charisma coupled with a great band and quality back projections created a new and Captivating experience for me that reached the back and beyond. Mr Harley's anecdotes were charmingly humorous providing a heartfelt Segway into some classics.
The only depressing element is that my year has peaked so early with this gig and it can only be downhill for the next 11 and a half months - unless I can get to another Harley gig as good as this before year's end.

More of the same please SH and thank you for taking the time to meet some followers after the gig.
I know what faith is and what it's worth.

Under The Bridge Sold Out 20/01/2017 7 years 2 months ago #12057

• jollyroger
My friends mention Steve got a couple of sisters on stage. Would be good to read something from them, their reaction etc... Wish I'd been there :pinch:
  • Page: