Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Holmfirth

Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12142

• Graeme
What a fantastic gig that was last night and a trully wonderful atmosphere that the Picturedrome seems to have been built to create. I'm so glad I found Steve's music and performances in 1973 and still enjoying it as much as ever in 2017. 44 years of great songs, great performances and musicians straight out of the top drawer. And if that wasn't enough for any man or woman it has introduced me to some fine and generous people, from all corners of the country, who I now call friends........ the Cocky Rabble.....an ever increasing band of Steve Harley fans who enjoy conversation, a joke or two, a song or three, a beer or four and a love of great music. Long may it continue and flourish.
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaveM

Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12144

• Munchkin1
Holmfirth! That rapturous Welcome! Awesome.......I can't describe how I felt that evening...almost....you guys will understand this......proud.....proud to be a fan....proud to know and love the music......proud to be a part of this family. Until next time.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri

Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12145

• facebook@andrewsutton.me.uk
What a fantastic night that was on Saturday! My first visit to the Picturedrome and what a great venue and my first time seeing Steve Harley in almost 20 years.

It was my 50th birthday on Saturday night and when I was looking around for something special to do for it I couldn't believe it when I saw Steve Harley was playing on the actual day of my birthday! I have three artists that stand out head and shoulders above the rest and Steve is one of those so it seemed like fate .. so all other plans were abandoned and the tickets immediately booked :)

It was a really special, memorable night and I shall certainly try and see Steve a bit/lot more often than once every 20 years .. (no idea where all the time went) And as an added bonus my wife is converted to Steve Harley too :)

Holmfirth 7 years 3 weeks ago #12172

• cheri
And what an exciting day for everyone who was there, as well as far away. :)