Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Holmfirth

Holmfirth 7 years 2 weeks ago #12136

• anichols
I presume Robbie G is back after being otherwise engaged in Jan gigs. Is stuart still on drums?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Holmfirth 7 years 2 weeks ago #12137

• Michael Carraway
I wouldn't presume that , as Steve has often called the band a "movable" feast, meaning nobody is permanent -either way, if Steve sticks with Paul Cuddeford, I can promise any one going they won't be disappointed. At Chelsea he was top man. Brilliant player
The following user(s) said Thank You: anichols, Suemol

Holmfirth 7 years 2 weeks ago #12138

• Suemol
Steve was phenomenal last night. I've seen him over 50 times and this has got to be up there as one of the best. The sound was amazing and the atmosphere electric. Was great to chat to him after the gig and he signed my 45 single of MMS. Counting the days until Kensington.

Holmfirth 7 years 2 weeks ago #12139

• DaveM
What a Gig, As Suemol said its got to be up there as one of the best, Was a perfect end to a great day in the company of some lovely people and new friends, Thanks go to Jim for booking the indian and the rest of the gang who made us feel welcome and at ease in the elephant and castle for the sing song and the quiz..

Holmfirth 7 years 2 weeks ago #12140

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Cheers dave everyone is welcome in to our fan group nice to meet you yesterday and this morning at brekkie in the nook.Great day all round and thanks to Steve Harley for what he does for a bunch of old farts!!
Attachments:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Holmfirth 7 years 2 weeks ago #12141

• stewart g
What a time! Holmfirth was fabulous,The Convention just gets better.Had a lot of fun putting The Cockney Rebel Quiz together,THANX to Mr H for the mention at the start of the show.This truly was A Funky Reunion!