Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Usual Question / Update

Usual Question / Update 7 years 7 months ago #11783

• ian159
I see there is no Guestbook Section now ? So I'll ask here................. is Scotland on the list for a Gig in November ?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Usual Question / Update 7 years 7 months ago #11785

• andyfearon
That's right, we have retired the Guestbook as it really duplicated what the Forum does, but not as well.

As soon as Live Dates are confirmed, they will appear on the Live Dates page.

Sometimes promoters will advertise dates that are not confirmed, and very occasionally this leads to disappointment when tickets are bought prematurely. We only ever list confirmed dates here, so keep an eye on the Live Dates page for the most up-to-date news on confirmed gigs.

Andy
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri

Usual Question / Update 7 years 7 months ago #11799

• ian159
I understand that Andy , thanks for the reply , just hoping that when I come on site , which is daily ! I'm going to see a confirmed Scottish Gig , 2 years and counting...............

Usual Question / Update 7 years 7 months ago #11803

• RachelPAtoSH
Greetings All.
Sadly, I have to inform you that the nine dates listed for November are all there will be.
Steve himself is bitterly disappointed that no dates in Scotland could be arranged.
He wanted the tour to last for 20 dates or more, but circumstances have dictated that, for now, November will consist of the nine dates listed, only.
We are very sorry to be missing great swathes of the UK - but we promise we will be working towards building a comprehensive tour next year, some acoustic, some full band and, well.....who knows?! But we depend on an agent and promoters......
RACHEL
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri, deemac

Usual Question / Update 7 years 7 months ago #11806

• anichols
I have just posted on another part of site re dissatisfaction about this why not main news sack your agent this site is so confusing why not one forum I cannot get to one of venues as family responsibilities its pathetic

Usual Question / Update 7 years 7 months ago #11808

• Maggie Jones
ANicolls, pls see age:
Please let me know of anything you see that doesn’t seem to be working properly. Please send me a message here: www.steveharley.com/contact.html and I'll get the fixes done as quickly as I can.
  • Page: