Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Re-vamped website.

Re-vamped website. 7 years 6 months ago #11823

• andyfearon
Hi Cheri

I hadn't emailed you your Gig Report as ajsmith had provided a good link directly to your Gig Report on Wayback Machine. There's no need to do any searches, just click on ajsmith's link and you'll see it in its entirety.

Here it is again: web.archive.org/web/20160811072326/http:...from-california.html

Just click on the above link and you should see it as it was on the old site. All the text and images as they were. No searches necessary. Couldn't be simpler. Just click.

Please let me know if it's not working for you, and I will email the content to you.
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by andyfearon.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re-vamped website. 7 years 5 months ago #11831

• cheri
ajsmith, I can't thank you enough! :laugh: I tried a couple of searches on the Wayback Machine and couldn't find my gig report. Andy said that he would email me a copy, so I waited for that. After a couple of weeks, I emailed him about it (didn't want to bug him) and he said that he didn't send it because the link you provided was better than anything he could have sent. He told me to follow the link exactly. I did that today and was able to print out my gig report. Can't thank you enough. Of course my experience is indelibly printed in my memory, but I want to make sure that I never forget a single detail of what happened. :)

Cheri

Re-vamped website. 7 years 5 months ago #11854

• FALLAJ
Very good.