Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Re-vamped website.

Re-vamped website. 7 years 7 months ago #11786

• andyfearon
There haven't been any updates to the Gig Reports section for some time and so we have retired it.

Members are free to add their own gig reports to the Forum.

At some point I will create a new Forum thread to be the new home of the legacy gig reports.

Andy.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re-vamped website. 7 years 7 months ago #11790

• cheri
Andy, does that mean that at some point my gig report will reappear on this website? If not, is there any way that my gig report can be emailed to me? My experience was such a remarkable and once-in-a-lifetime memory that I don't want to ever forget it. I'm not positive that I can locate it on my computer as the computer I used to write it on crashed and I'm not positive I have it. It is precious to me. If you can email it to me, you should have my gmail.com address. I will provide it to you if you need it. Otherwise, are you saying that the gig reports will reappear at a later date? I hope I'm not inconveniencing you. The website looks great, by the way. :)

Cheri

Re-vamped website. 7 years 7 months ago #11793

• andyfearon
That's the plan, but in the meantime I'll email it to you in the next day or so.

And thank you :)

Re-vamped website. 7 years 7 months ago #11794

• ajsmith
Cheri - the old version of the website has been archived many times on the 'Wayback Machine' internet archive, including your excellent gig report.

Here is the link: web.archive.org/web/20160811072326/http:...from-california.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri

Re-vamped website. 7 years 7 months ago #11821

• cheri
Hi, ajsmith! :) Thank you for the tip. I did go to the internet site for Wayback Machine and did a couple of searches, but unfortunately was not able to find my gig report. Must have not input the right keywords. :( I appreciate you taking the time to inform me, though. :)

Cheri

Re-vamped website. 7 years 7 months ago #11822

• ajsmith
Hi Cheri,

There should be a link in my above reply which will take you directly to your gig report. I've just checked and it seems to be working on my end.

Gig Report

I've just tried inserting the link as a hyperlink above - hopefully that might work? You should be able to just click on it and it will take you to the archived page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri