Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Supersonic Appearance

Supersonic Appearance 8 years 1 month ago #11559

• ajsmith
I emailed LIPA asking if they would upload the whole masterclass onto Youtube. I would love to hear more.

That's great GedKen, it will be interesting to see what the response is. I'm sure the masterclass was very insightful so the more footage the better.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Supersonic Appearance 7 years 5 months ago #11876

• gill m
hi gedken,
followed your advice, signed up for the [relevant] course; but 5 weeks in, I find I'm 4 weeks behind, because having got to grips with the technology, I kept finding (albeit, relevant) distracting links and kept going off on little frolics of my own...mind you, have learned lots, but having decided I need the discipline of good old fashioned deadlines, am quitting 'on line' education for a more traditional (and, more crucially, work funded) study course; but big thanks for your encouragement
regards

Supersonic Appearance 7 years 5 months ago #11899

• GedKen
Hi gill m,

well, there are always 100's of new courses coming online at Futurelearn, so you can always go back. I know what you mean about wandering off into other related areas of interest... its one of the curses of the Internet. I have been waiting so long for a new Harley album that I have started having withdrawal symptoms and I have taken to listening to One the Juggler by way of a substitute/ methadone-type fix. Gawd help me, it aint the same!!!!
Someone please get a new CD out before I start mainlining on Sailor *shudder*. :blush: :blush: :blush:
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by GedKen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri
  • Page: