Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Harley Rebel

Harley Rebel 8 years 3 months ago #11517

• Brookster
Congratulations to the connections of Harley Rebel following his game victory at Chepstow this afternoon , wonder if Steve had a cheeky few quid on? Will be following his progress closely from now on ( the horse that is!)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Harley Rebel 8 years 2 months ago #11556

• Brookster
Another superb display by Harley Rebel at Sandown this afternoon , thats two on the bounce , absolutely hosed up in fine style , might have sneaked into the Fred Winter at Cheltenham next week , hope some of you fellow Rebels had a few notes on today! This horse is most definitely on the upgrade.

Harley Rebel 8 years 2 months ago #11557

• GedKen
Cheers for the heads up Brookster, I put a couple of quid on it when it was 2nd a month or so ago, and then missed both it's subsequent wins!

It is indeed pencilled in to run at Cheltenham on Wednesday in the 16.50 - current odds of 20/1 - surely worth a quid or two each-way?

Harley Rebel 8 years 1 month ago #11561

• ayjaydee
Come on Steve, any inside track? I 'm still dining off my tipping of the great Cockney Rebel, our little racing club backed him at 40/1 and 33/1 for the Guineas.

Harley Rebel 8 years 1 month ago #11562

• Harleyrebel
My wife and I bred the horse Harley Rebel and today he is running in the Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle. This is a dream come true for us. He is a tough and genuine horse and will if he is still in a good position at the top of the hill, he won't be far away. He has a great ew chance

Harley Rebel 8 years 1 month ago #11563

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve can't get to Cheltenham this year, but has been following Harley Rebel, and will be backing the horse each way today. The great Cockney Rebel is at stud in France these days.
  • Page: