Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: David Bowie

David Bowie 8 years 4 months ago #11419

• newiejudy
DaveM wrote:
Great tribute on 5 live from Steve,if you want to listen you can pick Steve up at 10:15 if you rewind the live feed now or on catch up later.

Just had an eerie moment .... clicked on the link to listen to Steve's tribute to David & it froze just after the beginning - so I closed the link completely & came back to forum topics. Just as I did Steve's voice came on - exactly at the start of his "interview" (which was nowhere near where it had frozen on me) & it stopped right after he'd finished talking!!! How do you explain that one??
Judy xx
PS usually I can never listen to the BBC links at all as a message comes up to say "not available in your country)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

David Bowie 8 years 4 months ago #11420

• ayjaydee
Genius is an overused word but Bowie was a true musical genius whose music has the ability to pinpoint timelines in ones life. First time I have shed a man tear for the death of a non family member. RIP

David Bowie 8 years 4 months ago #11421

• DaveM
Just found this on line, Its Freddie Mercury and David Bowie singing under pressure with music removed so it's acapella,i can't find words to explain how good it is.

www.mindblowingvideos.com/how-under-pres...owie-a-cappella.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: , gill m

David Bowie 8 years 4 months ago #11422

• gill m
simply, bloody awesome! there's so much more id like to say, but cant seem to find the words, so i'll leave it at that, save to say that when it comes to duets i always liked him and jagger 'dancing in the street'

David Bowie 8 years 4 months ago #11423

• DaveM
it gave me goose bumps when i listened to it, i knew they were good but that just showcases how good they both were.

David Bowie 8 years 4 months ago #11424

• Munchkin1
Got goosies here, too, stunning performance...