Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: what time

what time 8 years 5 months ago #10920

• anthonyday
will be getting to folkestone quiet late on sat.does anyone know what time steve and the band come on stage please? thanks ps is there a promo cdr of the new single i cant do with all this download "millarkey"?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

what time 8 years 5 months ago #10921

• WMOORE
There was a promo copy of Ordinary People on Ebay last week - I was outbid on the last second. It went for £26. It was then reposted the following day(not giving the first buyer chance to pay). It went for £10.50. Something about the whole thing didnt feel right so I backed out. I keep looking but it hasn't reappeared.

what time 7 years 10 months ago #11647

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
WMOORE wrote:
There was a promo copy of Ordinary People on Ebay last week - I was outbid on the last second. It went for £26. It was then reposted the following day(not giving the first buyer chance to pay). It went for £10.50. Something about the whole thing didnt feel right so I backed out. I keep looking but it hasn't reappeared.

There's another promo copy of Ordinary People for you knuckle-draggers,on Ebay.
Search 'Steve Harley Ordinary People Promo'. For some reason I can't seem to post a link?......but it's there. Currently at one bid of £2.99. The listing finishes just after 9pm on Sunday(5th)

It's from a seller with 100% positive feedback and thousands of sales.
The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sent
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.