Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Giants of Rock Butlins Minehead 2016

Giants of Rock Butlins Minehead 2016 8 years 6 months ago #10824

• gillykee
Hi there fellow fans
Just seen that SH & CR are playing at Butlins Giants of Rock in January 2016. Can anyone tell me what day/time they are playing on please? Would love to go for the whole duration but unfortunately cannot afford! Also, are we allowed to just go in for one day/evening?
Hope someone can help please.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Giants of Rock Butlins Minehead 2016 8 years 6 months ago #10840

• mick_mckenzie
I think it's just three day tix, with accommodation, but not 100% sure. Best thing to do is google it and when the Butlins site comes up see if there's an option to ask the questions.

It's a great line-up but I suspect, as is the way with these things, that the set could be shorter than we're used to.

Mick

Giants of Rock Butlins Minehead 2016 8 years 4 months ago #11380

• joanna
Minehead Gig.
Question to the team ... is Steve and guys still playing this and when I wonder?
(p.s found it on Live Dates!)

Someone mentioned this today to me ... "You will have tickets for this then jo?"

Actually no, I have not... I have not heard any more about it since a whisper from.. Im not sure where months ago. It all sounds rather quiet. Not my cuppa at all really.

On a positive note though it may open a window of light musically for some of the party- goers attending the weekend enough for them to google further once home .... if they remember that is!
:)
Smile x