Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Durham miners hall 22/2/20

Durham miners hall 22/2/20 4 years 1 month ago #13038

• referee
Hi first time on here but I was wondering if anyone can tell me why the gig at Durham Miners Hall was cancelled, I did not receive an e-mail telling me this yes I got a refund on my credit card but tend not to look at statements I arrived to find the venue in complete darkness myself and my partner were gutted so looking forward to this gig in such a fantastic venue .Can anyone help me with this ??
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Durham miners hall 22/2/20 4 years 1 month ago #13039

• jimmy5141
I received an email to tell me gig was cancelled and that I would get a refund which I received a couple of days later, I was disappointed about this as I had paid for hotel and train tickets so we found ourselves in Durham with no gig to attend.
I was more disappointed when I seen that there was a gig in Bury that night but not feasible to get to without having more cost in hiring a car.
I posted on this forum regarding my predicament but although there was over 50 views to it there was no replies so I thought that I was the only one who purchased tickets, I was hoping for a reply in the hope of maybe setting up a car share to get to Bury.
Please login/register to post on the forum.