Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mona Lisa Twins

Mona Lisa Twins 6 years 8 months ago #12407

• anichols
Wondered if Mona Lisa Twins will be at The Avenue in December?

It would be good if they could do a short set as support like Lartey Sisters did.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Mona Lisa Twins 6 years 8 months ago #12415

• RachelPAtoSH
It's up to Steve who plays in the band at any time. He probably hasn't thought about asking The Twins yet. He might, that's all I can say, I'm afraid. And if he does, they might not be available, of course.

Mona Lisa Twins 6 years 7 months ago #12431

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
To be fair the girls release their own new album on September 29th.."ORANGE" a new single,waiting on the waiter is now available to download for 99p..would love them to be in my home town ,Chesterfield but I reckon they will possibly be touring their own band to promote that new album.Fingers crossed though
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Mona Lisa Twins 6 years 6 months ago #12475

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve is very pleased to confirm The Twins will play in his band in Chesterfield. They will also play a support slot. Steve says their album "Orange" is "wonderful. It has potentially 5 hit singles in there. It;'s a brilliant production of interesting, beguiling songs and music. The girls have come good... I always knew they would...!" Rachel

Mona Lisa Twins 6 years 6 months ago #12485

• anichols
very pleased glad they are getting a support slot.