Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help !

Re:Help ! 13 years 10 months ago #995

• crazy horse
i dont know if there were signed copies at buxton ,other people who were there will tell you ,but i definatlry have four CDs pre signed that i have bought in the foyer with other merchandise at the gigs
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Help ! 13 years 10 months ago #996

• crazy horse
why is the info below my avatar reading offline ,while i am obviously online?

Re:Help ! 13 years 10 months ago #998

• Maelitta
crazy horse wrote:
if i was you i would go for the CDs in the foyer ,over the years i have bought several CDs at the gig ,all of them already signed ,where else can you pick up a signed copy

I did not know that CDs could be sold at the foyer (thx Karen ! ;) ). Hope there will be some at the Picturedrome (otherwise, I'll mash you up, Crazyhorse ! :laugh: )

Re:Help ! 13 years 10 months ago #1002

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
maelitta, I am sure the cd's will be on sale at holmfirth,and even if they are not signed we should be able to get this done for you..... after all you are coming a long way please make yourself known to us at the concert,we will be the noisy lot at the front....
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Help ! 13 years 10 months ago #1005

• Maelitta
rebelfreak1 wrote:
maelitta, I am sure the cd's will be on sale at holmfirth,and even if they are not signed we should be able to get this done for you..... after all you are coming a long way please make yourself known to us at the concert,we will be the noisy lot at the front....

OK Rebelfreak ! :laugh: :laugh:
Anyhow, I will be happy to meet yours all !

Re:Help ! 13 years 10 months ago #1011

• crazy horse
please dont mash me up ,after all im trying to help you get a signed copy ,usually there are always CDs for sale at gigs ,and if they are not signed ,then rebelfreak1 has very kindly offered to assist you