Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Anticipation Of A New Tour

Re:The Anticipation Of A New Tour 13 years 11 months ago #872

• Cocnerebel
You can't see them Stella? Probably a blessing ..... you are currently at minus 73 :S

Must be something to do with the doggy doos you said you would send to the Jools Holland producer :laugh:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Anticipation Of A New Tour 13 years 11 months ago #873

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Cocnerebel wrote:
You can't see them Stella? Probably a blessing ..... you are currently at minus 73 :S

Must be something to do with the doggy doos you said you would send to the Jools Holland producer :laugh:

Oh Good Grief!!

I get so confused with live chats and type faster than I can think. When I said about sending doggy doos to anyone I thought we were talking about Mick Wall :woohoo:
Please Andy, If there's a transcript of the live chat coming out delete the dog turd comment I left. It was never meant to be for the Jools Holland producer.

I love The Jools Holland show.

Hope this gets your attention, Andy!!!!
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:The Anticipation Of A New Tour 13 years 11 months ago #876

• stewart g
Dear Cockney Rebel1,
Thanks for the kind words,yes it is a book from a fans view and it hopefully shows the magic of Steve Harley/Cockney Rebel from our perspective.

Was it ever a better time to be a Fan?..a brilliant new album,in the press, on the radio and Tv and a tour to look forward to...
Enjoy :)

Re:The Anticipation Of A New Tour 13 years 11 months ago #879

• cockneyrebel1
B) I would truly love to read this book Stewart. Would that be possible?
I've been a fan since the heady days of 1973 and I agree, now is a pretty good time to be a fan! B)

Re:The Anticipation Of A New Tour 13 years 11 months ago #881

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Anticipation indeed !
Bag packed,passport at the ready,95% of the new albums lyrics learned and stored in the memory bank,quick call from Karen re meeting point on sunday,the rebels are off on tour again,Dublin here we come with Belfast to follow.
Cant wait for those lights to dim and see what the opening song will be,my choice would be 'BLINDED WITH TEARS' or 'FAITH AND VIRTUE'.
Grab those Dubliners by the throat Steve,and dont let go.
Good luck and best wishes to You,Barry,Robbie,James,Lincoln and Stuart,and to the Lartey Sisters for the english,scottish and welsh dates.
See you there.Jimbo,Chesterfield. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
  • Page: