Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suggestion for next chat with Steve :)

Re:Suggestion for next chat with Steve :) 13 years 11 months ago #849

• cockneyrebel1
B) A Saturday or Sunday morning, 9 till 11, would be great for me! B)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Suggestion for next chat with Steve :) 13 years 11 months ago #852

• crazy horse
Hi all ,to be fair to all fans across the globe would be a logistical nightmare ,when you consider the many timezones across the planet ,plus you also have to take into account that people everywhere have to work and also sleep.To benefit all fans across the globe , everyone outside of europe, would have to be asked to contact the site ,stating thre willingnes to take part, and their country of origin,then you would be left with a clearer idea which timezones you have to cater for.The only other solution i can see is if all questions were submitted at a pre stated time ,and the questions presented to STEVE live,it wouldnt be as much fun as yesterdays chat was ,but every one would get a chance

Re:Suggestion for next chat with Steve :) 13 years 11 months ago #853

• andyfearon
crazy horse wrote:
Hi all ,to be fair to all fans across the globe would be a logistical nightmare ,when you consider the many timezones across the planet ,plus you also have to take into account that people everywhere have to work and also sleep.To benefit all fans across the globe , everyone outside of europe, would have to be asked to contact the site ,stating thre willingnes to take part, and their country of origin,then you would be left with a clearer idea which timezones you have to cater for.The only other solution i can see is if all questions were submitted at a pre stated time ,and the questions presented to STEVE live,it wouldnt be as much fun as yesterdays chat was ,but every one would get a chance

That's not really what I was asking though. The point is whether or not you would be happy with a Saturday morning chat session (UK time).

Saturday mornings could work for Europe, America and Oceana and so far we haven't heard from anyone from anywhere else who would want to join in.

Re:Suggestion for next chat with Steve :) 13 years 11 months ago #854

• crazy horse
i must have misread ,but your opening post did say ,give your suggestions here.Anytime is fine by me

Re:Suggestion for next chat with Steve :) 13 years 11 months ago #856

• leonacht
As far as I am concerned , you can not choose a comfortable hour for everybody . I will adapt to every time , if there are no unexpected things coming up . Either ,we don't care driving a few hours to see SH and the band . Meantime I will consider or think about the facebook opportunity . L from L&S

Re:Suggestion for next chat with Steve :) 13 years 11 months ago #857

• ali-cat bolan
lol Andy! Your hair is amazing, who's your stylist? ;)

Hope I didn't sound like I was trying to put anyone out by suggesting an alternative time. I would just really like to ask some questions to Steve - I could have done say 1am, but from 3am I would not have been able to function the next day. I feel bad for asking, given that it can be difficult to accommodate a 12-hour time difference, and I don't want to put anyone out or seem like I expect everything to revolve around me, or that I'm inflexible. :unsure: (Main reason I was asking is because I have tiredness problems as it is, and if I could have managed the 3am chat time I would have been there for sure). The time you've suggested sounds good to me though. (Evening in the UK could also work, as I don't mind getting up to chat at say 7am). Anyway thanks so much for taking my request into account and coming up with an alternative time (even if it's just a one-off exception)... I really appreciate it! Whatever suits everyone (including Steve). :)