Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No Bleeding Hearts

No Bleeding Hearts 13 years 10 months ago #824

• paulno1
I'm not swearing,just like to say what a magnificient song this is,i am certain after the tour this will be up there as one of Harley's truly great songs,i dont think he has wrote anything as good as this for years,awesome.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:No Bleeding Hearts 13 years 10 months ago #829

• KarenM
Paul

We were lucky enough to see it done live in Germany in the autumn and it fairly took the audience's breath away so I think you're absolutely right :)
Go if you must but you know you'll always be so easy to find

Re:No Bleeding Hearts 13 years 10 months ago #919

• Mozoman
Paul,
Just got the new one a coupla daze ago, so I haven't had a chance to really sit-down and seriously listen, in it's entirety. Although I have played it through several times, while doing various things. You know how you hear a song and it is instantly memorable and becomes the gem of the album, usually? The cut that stands out immediately? This is the tune that did it for me. Really much more than anything else on the album (but of course, that could change.) My buddy Mike Sodl, will be flying from the U.S. for the York and Wolverhampton shows. I'm sure he'll be telling me in person how great it was when he returns! Can you feel my jealousy??? LOL