Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Symphony Hall

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6970

• HarleyFTW
Hmm, hard to prove a negative.

Sounds like more trouble-making to me. Why would your comments be removed and not any of Ray's? when all else fails accuse the official site of censorship.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6971

• carolc57
:) travelled down from glasgow with my sister and brother - all agree was a fantastic night! steve was just brilliant, can't fault anything about the night, will remember it for a long time and hope to do it again sometime!! please!

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6972

• Mr Raffles
I would sincerly hope censorship hasn't been enforced here based on the fact that my opinion may differ from others.As for trouble making...one hundred plus posts doesn't support that argument. If i've broken forum rules please inform me via e-mail.This would be the procedure of most Discusion Boards.

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6973

• CCowan
What an amazing night. Steve and the band were fantastic. As were the orchestra and choir. Death Trip, Loretta's Tale and Sling it were out of this world with the orchestra. Really didnt want it to end but thought Steve looked exhausted by the end. So jealous of the guy who got his "moothie"!!! I have been going to see Steve since the Glasgow Apollo back in early 70s and he just gets better and better. Looking forward to the Oran Mor in Glasgow in couple of weeks - can you please throw some plectrums!!!?

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6974

• jollyroger
Read all this Mr Self-Important Raffles. You aren't a fan at all.
Just a jumped -up spoiler.
"Rachel?" yuk

Websites like this are designed to promote the Artist, often at great cost.
Why would the site publsh negative comments like yours (even over the new T shirt)? Hey, don't like it, don't buy it - but why criticise? You, that Hobo person, then even Peter JH, when the Harley camp probably meant nothing more than to offer newly-designed merchandise. where's the problem? what makes you think you should criticise in public? Don't like, don't buy

Idea: create your own Anti-SH Artist Website and get on with it. I am pretty sure your negative views depress them..or maybe they have you worked out and dont care a hoot!!!

Re:Symphony Hall 11 years 5 months ago #6975

• RachelPAtoSH
oh dear..."I would sincerely hope censor...."
Oh dear, you really are Mr importnat aren't you>>>
you must think we are simple
Goodbye