Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Copenhagen Tickets

Copenhagen Tickets 13 years 11 months ago #614

• nd960@hotmail.com
I am trying to book Tickets for Copenhagen on the 17th June. The link on the website is all in Danish. I thought I could guess my way through, but was wrong. Ive tried various UK ticket websites with no luck. Has anyone got any ideas as to how I can book.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Copenhagen Tickets 13 years 11 months ago #615

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Try searching for Amager Bio in google and then click on the google translate so the website comes up in English. Then click on the ticket and a Danish kind of ticketmaster comes up so you can ask google translate to translate that for you too. That leads you to here

www.billetnet.dk/checkout/event.php?eventId=AMA1706R

(actually yoy still need to click translate on the toolbar above the ticket website)

You can have the tickets sent to the UK but I notice there is also a facility to print them yourself from PDF format.
If you can't get on with translating the website it's probably also worth giving the venue a phone call. Most European countries put us to shame with their command of our mother tongue.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Copenhagen Tickets 13 years 11 months ago #616

• nd960@hotmail.com
Stella thanks very much for the advice. It all works brilliantly until you click on the "get ticket" box. It then opens a new window which can't be translated. I won't be beaten though and will try and bluff my way through using a seperate translator. I will let you know how I get on. Ive already booked a flight from Plymouth to Copenhagen so cant give up. Thanks again.

Re:Copenhagen Tickets 13 years 11 months ago #618

• nd960@hotmail.com
Hard work, but I now have a PDF ticket in my email box. Thanks again for the translation tip.

Re:Copenhagen Tickets 13 years 11 months ago #626

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
You're very welcome B)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.