Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ELECTRIC WARRIOR

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4754

• crazy horse
MAELITTA ,thanks for that ,i know i may be labouring a point here by trying to keep this thread going ,i just wanted to bring attention the 40th anniversary of one of the most iconic albums of its genre ,and i thought steves site would be the perfect place to do it ,especially as the official bolan site is crap ,i know a lot of harley fans are bolan fans ,and im just hoping that over easter more people will have the time to join in a little :unsure:
The topic has been locked.

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4756

• jackpot1
Crazy Horse, are you going to Shepherds Bush September 15th for the Commemorative concert?
Steve is singing two songs I hear. I'm trying to get free for the evening. Booked up with family/school stuff at the mo. Hope it's not sold out! Hey, don't even know IF tickets are on sale yet.

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4759

• cockneyr3bel
hi as far as i know tickets go on sale 16th april,there is a link on this thread for priority notification from o2

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4760

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
crazy horse wrote:
MAELITTA ,thanks for that ,i know i may be labouring a point here by trying to keep this thread going ,i just wanted to bring attention the 40th anniversary of one of the most iconic albums of its genre ,and i thought steves site would be the perfect place to do it ,especially as the official bolan site is crap ,i know a lot of harley fans are bolan fans ,and im just hoping that over easter more people will have the time to join in a little :unsure:

I have plenty of Marc fangirling rambles I could launch into, but sadly, I wasn't even born when he died so they are probably not what you were looking for anyway. Great idea though, I hope you get the responses you are looking for cause I'd like to read them too!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4761

• crazy horse
jackpot1 wrote:
Crazy Horse, are you going to Shepherds Bush September 15th for the Commemorative concert?
Steve is singing two songs I hear. I'm trying to get free for the evening. Booked up with family/school stuff at the mo. Hope it's not sold out! Hey, don't even know IF tickets are on sale yet.
..........JACKPOT ,unfortunatly i will not be at the gig (i wish i was) due to a long term health problem ,but i hope you make it there ,and have a absolute ball

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4762

• crazy horse
AlizarinStag wrote:
crazy horse wrote:

I have plenty of Marc fangirling rambles I could launch into, but sadly, I wasn't even born when he died so they are probably not what you were looking for anyway. Great idea though, I hope you get the responses you are looking for cause I'd like to read them too!
.........ALI it dosent matter weather you were born at the time or not ,and im not looking for anything inpaticular, im just trying to start a conversation about something that means a lot to me,and if i cant do that on the HARLEY site then theres nowhere else to talk about it ,and im sure we would all love to hear you verbal meanderings about MARC and his music .In the words of LED ZEPLIN RAMBLE ON!!!!! :)