Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Class of 73

Class of 73 14 years 1 month ago #416

• Pandorah
Roll away the stone, let me breath again! Came to mind!
Just washed through me! As I sat and looked over the site,
It’s been far too long a time since I paid a visit, (well apart from Sunday to wish many happy returns)
( well maybe I never quite ! )

sitting here remembering all the good times, meeting new friends, staying good mates, the fun and laughter I recollect ! Looking around to see how things have changed, since I was last here. its looks Fresh and new, but it’s still the same place I spent so many happy times in, not changed too much , still the solid sound structure, the foundation’s where built to last , it’s just up to date now , clean and modern looking ! not demolished and torn down , by the vandals who stole the handles ( I remember the odd invaders ) but the true ones all the colourful and wonderful individuals, a little different in some way, from each other , but all unique in a class of their own, and all with that one thing in common, lovers of fine art ! Mr H’s art of music, this is my art /music room, I remember, recall! It was always the best place for me to be! In this school of life! I’d always come here, with friends all sharing the same passion, Here. Right here

And now, the thought of being in the same room as Steve Harley and the band ( and some good old friends ) again warms my cold, cold heart  can’t wait !! Because A Tour that stretches the length and breath’s of dear Old Scotland England and Wales, and not for getting across the water, Ireland and never forgotten Isle of Wight too 

A new Album, written, done, dusted recorded, wow! Excellent, I’m so Glad to be able to be back this place, I’ve a feeling this class will be packed out soon with all my old mates , the best of the best , and lots of new ones Now if my teacher say’s” Stand up and give account of yourself “ right now I can truly say , this is magic through an open door ! And it’s every thing I’ve waited for.

Oh Yes, Roll away the stone let me breath again. Harley’s on Tour ……. loving this site (my old school) but in a new fashioned way….
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Class of 73 14 years 1 month ago #418

• stewart g
A lovely posting Debs,
it made me smile,on a dark cold day,
nice one! :)

Re:Class of 73 14 years 1 month ago #422

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
class of '73 !
OH DEBS.... you really are making us feel old...37 years
seems like yesterday.!!
glad you are coming to ireland,you and miss morrison,wouldn't be the same without ya!
jimbos rebel tours has a certain ring to it dontcha think...lol
nice to have you back on here anyway.
i was a drifter in a rock and roll safari..............
see you soon,love and stuff
jimbo,MD,JIMBOS REBEL TOURS 2010 LTD.!!!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'