Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leamington Spa/Wavendon

Leamington Spa/Wavendon 12 years 10 months ago #2507

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
So who all is gonna be at either of those venues from here? Anyone?

Also know any good, yet affordable hotels in those areas? Times tickin' and I need to make some reservations. :)

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Leamington Spa/Wavendon 12 years 10 months ago #2508

• cheri
Ali, what date do you fly over? I'm so excited for you. Did you ever get in contact with The Phantom?

Cheri

Re:Leamington Spa/Wavendon 12 years 10 months ago #2510

• joanna
Hello from Jo too........I may get chance to say "Hi"as well because I will be at Leamington with friends...My tickets arrived today. You are going to be soooooooooooo excited. Ill be screaming with you. :woohoo:
jo
Smile x

Re:Leamington Spa/Wavendon 12 years 10 months ago #2511

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
I will be at Leamington Spa also Ana, will see you there and we can make arrangements for picking you up in Leeds for the Harrogate show..answered your e-mail last night re hotel for you near Harrogate.Looking forward to meeting you,will you be wearing that top hat so that we can all recognise you?? lol.
regards
Jimbo. x :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Leamington Spa/Wavendon 12 years 10 months ago #2523

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
rebelfreak1 wrote:
I will be at Leamington Spa also Ana, will see you there and we can make arrangements for picking you up in Leeds for the Harrogate show..answered your e-mail last night re hotel for you near Harrogate.Looking forward to meeting you,will you be wearing that top hat so that we can all recognise you?? lol.
regards
Jimbo. x :woohoo:

Just sent you and email my good man!

I don't think I'll be wearing my top hat, it's over 100 years old and rather huge. I have been playing with the idea of bringing my bowler. It's smaller, and let's face it, rather fitting considering. Failing that (and I'll say so in advance) I'll just wear my really loud looking Cockney Rebel t-shirt. :)

Jo! That is so awesome. Like I told Jim, Look for the odd little girl in the bowler! HA!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel