Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: T-shirts.

Re:T-shirts. 13 years 3 months ago #2006

• crazy horse
ALI ,yeah thats sounds like the design i was thinkin about ,the cover of that album is just a brilliant image for me ,its from a time when i really started gettin the hots for REBEL ,it must be a nostalgia thing!!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:T-shirts. 13 years 3 months ago #2007

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
crazy horse wrote:
ALI ,yeah thats sounds like the design i was thinkin about ,the cover of that album is just a brilliant image for me ,its from a time when i really started gettin the hots for REBEL ,it must be a nostalgia thing!!!

It's just so damn iconic looking. It has a wicked cool factor that is obviously timeless.

This is the one I have.

I need to expand my collection though. My other one, as I mentioned, with my design, was handmade and the transfer sort of it didn't quite make it through the wash. So I'm definitely in the market for a new one. :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:T-shirts. 13 years 3 months ago #2008

• cheri
It would definitely be nice to have a woman's t-shirt in addition to the traditional t-shirt, if that is possible. As far as design is concerned, I'm not that particular -- as long as it's Steve Harley specific, like AlizarinStag said. :)

Cheri

Re:T-shirts. 13 years 3 months ago #2051

• RachelPAtoSH
.........coming soon!

Re:T-shirts. 13 years 3 months ago #2052

• cheri
Very cool! Can't wait. :)

Cheri
  • Page: