Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR 13 years 4 months ago #1924

• Harley fan
Just got home after yet another FANTASTIC gig by Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel, what a way to start the new year. Thanks Steve..... I just missed my new years kiss !! Hope to see you again in Leeds in February... Much love Julie xxxxxxxx :blink:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:HAPPY NEW YEAR 13 years 4 months ago #1925

• cockneyrebel1
B) Happy New Year to everyone. I couldn't be at Holmfirth, more is the pity, but it's lovely to read that the show was fantastic. I wonder if anyone will be writing a "gig report"? I'd love to read one!

Re:HAPPY NEW YEAR 13 years 4 months ago #1927

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Adding my voice to the New Year Wishes! So many happy wishes to everyone for a fantastic 2011! Would have loved to be at Holmfirth! SO MUCH LOVE to you all! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

"Please play at our wedding" 13 years 3 months ago #1931

• anne collins
Hi everyone
Newcomer here, but not new to Steve!
For all at Holmfirth, I was the American girl, recently engaged to the English guy, holding up the "Friend for Life, please play at our wedding" banner with my girlfriend from New York flown in for the gig .... with flashing red lights! Steve got the message, and the response from the crowd was fantastic .... thank you everyone for a lovely reception to us blocking your view.
Steve threw me his harmonica, I missed it and it split my lip! In our excitement, harmonica was placed on a monitor just inside the front barrier ... still there I hope .... too precious to mention because of everything you can imagine, so if anyone picked it up, please, please, please let me know.
In the meantime, how do I contact Steve's agent to really see if he is up for a paid for gig in a tent in rural Lancashire sometime ..... ANYTIME! .... this summer. Anne
Attachments:

Re:"Please play at our wedding" 13 years 3 months ago #1933

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
great to see you two had such a lovely evening,was standing very close to you,thought the harmonica had knocked a tooth out it hit you with such a clunk!! suppose a split lip is better than dental work lol
at one point steve seemed genuinely interested in your wedding request,he is a great guy and i think if you follow this up you may,just may,get a positive result.good luck,and by the way if he agrees to this,can i have a wedding invite?
hope someone comes up with the harmonica for you,if not i got his guitar pick...you can have that instead..lol
best of luck for the future wedding,and a wee suggestion for babies names....boy...harley or sebastian...
girl...has to be loretta,lorraine or louise, ha ha!!!
regards
jimbo,chesterfield.
xx
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:HAPPY NEW YEAR 13 years 3 months ago #1934

• rozzybabe
Hi,
I was at the front at Holmfirth and wouldnt have missed it for the world, a great night, everyone seemed to have a good time. I got the second plectrum Steve threw at the end of the night.Looking forward to this years dates and hope to make many. Will try for Leeds Jimbo. happy new year to you all. X
Roz (and Mal but she couldnt make N.Y )