Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No North - West date on next years tour !?!?!?

No North - West date on next years tour !?!?!? 14 years 5 months ago #168

• gypopete7
Steve,

If you are reading this is there any chance you can rectify the omission of a tour date in Liverpool or Manchester ( as i can't see one on the listings ) ?

We have been to see you many times down the years at the old Neptune Theatre and at the Liverpool Philharmonic and when we heard news of the tour thought we'd be in for another great night out,but ........HOW CAN YOU MISS US OUT !?!?!?!??!

So come on and see us again and ' make us smile ' again !!!

Regards,

Pete.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:No North - West date on next years tour !?!?!? 14 years 5 months ago #169

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
come on pete get yer car keys out,manchester to buxton or holmfirth around 20/25 miles maximum,heard you lancastrians were tight but jeezo!! :ohmy:
lol.
anyway methinks this shortish tour will be a taster for later in the year,watch this space,and while i'm on here.....KAREN AND DEBORAH...wheres the reports from our gigs in berlin and hamburg,you know you two have a way with words,and we have been back for weeks now,GET YER FINGERS OUT AND START POSTING.
by the way jims birthday bash ,holmfirth june 4th,get up here,i'm already booked in to the old bridge hotel for the night so i can have a few with all you fellow rebellers.
bye for now..... :woohoo: :blink: :woohoo: :X :X
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:No North - West date on next years tour !?!?!? 14 years 5 months ago #171

• groverhead
Can't wait much longer.....been holding my breath for Deborah and Karen's tales of Germany! Not taking you girls for granted, tho,I prommise. Just love your long and crazy reports, almost like being there!!

Re:No North - West date on next years tour !?!?!? 14 years 5 months ago #178

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
I'm sure I read somewhere on here that no suitable venues were available in Liverpool / Manchester at the time of the tour.

Never mind, the new album will have Steve and the band finally recognised for their genius, and there'll be a series of arena gigs, including the MEN Arena in the autumn !

Re:No North - West date on next years tour !?!?!? 14 years 5 months ago #182

• RachelPAtoSH
Let's hope Hobo With A Grin is on-song with his prediction!
The north-west would never be "missed-out", but Steve's agent is in touch with promoters around the UK and the current date-list is what they, between them have successfully negotiated. We never know what what future holds - plans develop overnight, of course. But, at the moment, the UK Tour is as published.