Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: steve and the band playing aberdeen in march(?)

steve and the band playing aberdeen in march(?) 13 years 6 months ago #1572

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
hi rachel,
just had an e-mail from ents24 ticket outlet to inform me that steve and cockney rebel are playing at the lemon tree in aberdeen on march 3rd 2011,can you confirm please,thanx.
hope this is the start of another spate of tour dates in the new year.
by the way ents 24 have not been wrong about ANY gig notifications so far!
i know contracts have to be signed etc,but they were right about bilston and new years eve before it came on here.
cheers jimbo,chesterfield.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:steve and the band playing aberdeen in march(?) 13 years 6 months ago #1574

• RachelPAtoSH
Jimbo, I spoke tonight with Steve's assistant in Germany, and there is no possibility, none at all, that he is playing the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen with the rock band, i.e. as SH & Cockney Rebel. At that time there is a possibility of more UK Acoustic Tour shows, and Aberdeeen may come into that. But it certainly should not be advertised as SH AND COCKNEY REBEL. That is totally inaccurate.

Re:steve and the band playing aberdeen in march(?) 13 years 6 months ago #1598

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
i stand corrected rach.
the lemon tree gig is listed as steve harley,and also now at glenrothes town hall the following evening (4th match)
steve harleys world tour of scotland? in the making eh!
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'