Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Steve Harley On Sky TV

Re:Steve Harley On Sky TV 13 years 6 months ago #1524

• Alsaautomotive
Concert was Camden Palace circa 1984.
Pretty, damn good too ;)
Again, great spot Paul.
Al & Sarah.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Steve Harley On Sky TV 13 years 6 months ago #1525

• mike o
Just watching it at the moment. during the first interval, did they change the audiance, or was there loads of free, watneys red barrel, to liven them up!, first part looked like Burton's shop window. Great Concert, didn't know 'Dino' was that old? Nice to see Freedoms Prisioner live. Would love to hear 'Riding the Waves' on the Accustic tour.
Was anyone on here, there?

Re:Steve Harley On Sky TV 13 years 6 months ago #1526

• PeterJH
Sat 9th October at 10pm on Vintage TV Channel 369 is listed as Rick Wakeman. Maybe Mr Harley is on another night?

Re:Steve Harley On Sky TV 13 years 6 months ago #1527

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I WAS THERE AT THE CAMDEN PALACE '84. BIG LENNIE MCLANE WAS ON THE DOOR IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY ALSO I HEARD LATER THAT ROD STEWART WAS IN ATTENDANCE, I RECALL STEVE WAS CONSIDERING LETTING HIM USE 'IRRESISIBLE' FOR A SINGLE. THE CONCERT IS AVAILABLE ON CD/DVD CALLED LIVE FROM LONDON. IN THE EIGHTIES I WORKED AS A PLANNER IN THE PRINTING INDUSTRY AND HAD THE PRIVELAGE OF PLANNING THE VIDEO COVER OF THIS CONCERT, ALBEIT IN BETAMAX FORMAT, A REAL COLLECTORS ITEM I,LL WAGER. BLOODY GOOD GIG THOUGH, SHAME ABOUT IAN'S HAIR!!

Re:Steve Harley On Sky TV 13 years 6 months ago #1528

• Alsaautomotive
Just checked on Sky's Guide & apparently it's Rick Wakeman repeated all week including NEXT Saturday's show; so not sure if there is a fault on their listings? They've been showing the Quo on Me & Mrs Jones all week seemingly with a new episode every Saturday, but that doesn't stack up with the listings!
Hope they can sort it anyway B)
Al & Sarah.

Re:Steve Harley On Sky TV 13 years 6 months ago #1529

• Alsaautomotive
THE PHANTOM wrote:
I WAS THERE AT THE CAMDEN PALACE '84. BIG LENNIE MCLANE WAS ON THE DOOR IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY ALSO I HEARD LATER THAT ROD STEWART WAS IN ATTENDANCE, I RECALL STEVE WAS CONSIDERING LETTING HIM USE 'IRRESISIBLE' FOR A SINGLE. THE CONCERT IS AVAILABLE ON CD/DVD CALLED LIVE FROM LONDON. IN THE EIGHTIES I WORKED AS A PLANNER IN THE PRINTING INDUSTRY AND HAD THE PRIVELAGE OF PLANNING THE VIDEO COVER OF THIS CONCERT, ALBEIT IN BETAMAX FORMAT, A REAL COLLECTORS ITEM I,LL WAGER. BLOODY GOOD GIG THOUGH, SHAME ABOUT IAN'S HAIR!!

Just WOW :ohmy: :ohmy: Awesome!