Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TICKETS!

Re:TICKETS! 14 years 4 months ago #266

• Maelitta
Hello all.
First time on this forum - fan for more than 20 years ; I own 99% of Steve's records - Know most of his songs by heart ! :lol:
French (so excuse my english).
I have a question about these tickets : I have NEVER seen him on stage and I would be mad about going and see him in 2010.
But I want to be sure that the concerts indicated on home page of this web site are 100% Steve Harley and not a festival where he would only play 2 or 3 songs.

Somebody to help me to be sure of that ?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:TICKETS! 14 years 4 months ago #267

• RachelPAtoSH
Hi Maelitta,

I can assure you that all the concerts listed on the advertisement and under LIVE DATES will feature a full-length set, probably running to 2 hours and 20 minutes by Steve and his 6-piece rock band (maybe 7-piece). You will not be disappointed!
Welcome to our official website. Bonne Noel.
Rachel (PA to SH)

Re:TICKETS! 14 years 4 months ago #268

• Maelitta
Merci Rachel.
What a happiness, listening & watching Steve Harley live. The dream ...
If I dare, I'll ask another advice : which town among those listed would be - according to you (and others may be !) - a nice place to stay as we would jump on the opportunity to spend a few nice days "over sea" .
Or may be many dates/ many towns are already sold out and my choice is going to be limited ?

Re:TICKETS! 14 years 4 months ago #280

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
Hi, Maelitta.

Holmfirth is a lovely little rural town in the North of England, surrounded by lovely scenery.
Depending on where you are in France, the town is close to airports at Manchester or Leeds, and as the concert is on a Friday, maybe you would be able to fly over on Thursday or even the Friday morning, and have a weekend in the area.

Re:TICKETS! 14 years 4 months ago #281

• Maelitta
Thanx a lot Hobo !

The Steve Harley Forum is also a perfect tourist board ! ;) ; I have often noticed that fans, whatever artist they like and whatever country they come from, always help each other.

I'll have a closer look to Holmfirth, then.

Re:TICKETS! 14 years 3 months ago #357

• Maelitta
I am very glad and proud to announce that I have received my tickets for the concert in Holmfirth (4th of june) ! :woohoo:

I'd be happy to meet a few Harley fans before the concert and have a quick drink with them. Who is going to Holmfirth ?

And I also would be more than happy if the band could play Ritz ...