Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Music For Sale in Your Shop

Music For Sale in Your Shop 5 years 4 days ago #12911

• cheri
Steve, the CDs and DVDs in your shop are all out of stock except for your recent DVD that was recorded in The Netherlands. Will "The Quality of Mercy" ever be available for purchase again? When I talk to people about you and your music (and as Americans they have no context of what I'm saying), I sometimes give them a copy of "The Quality of Mercy" to give them an idea, and they always love it. I've bought in small quantities before from your shop before. I checked some months ago to see about availability and it was out of stock. Same thing today. It would be wonderful to have access to "Poetic Justice" and "Yes You Can", as well as your live DVDs "Live From London" and "Come Back, All is Forgiven," from which outtakes from those concerts on YouTube made me fall in love with your music. Fortunately, I was able to purchase all of your CDs from your shop around 2010 and 2011. I got the last CD of Poetic Justice available in the US, as well as the last Poetic Justice CD available in the UK from Amazon in 2012 or 2013, which I gave to people to let them know just how amazing your music is. So, please tell me that more of your music will be available in your shop again, particularly "The Quality of Mercy," since that's my all-time favorite album. Any chance of that happening?

Much love,
Cheri ❤

P.S. Come to think of it, your live DVD at The Isle of Wight comes to mind also.
Please login/register to post on the forum.