Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birthday Surprise

Birthday Surprise 6 years 1 month ago #12669

• Chungabear
It was my birthday yesterday. I am Welsh, it was St David's Day and I turned 60. I had the best surprise to receive a card with a message from Steve (which my son had arranged somehow - I am assuming with a lot of help from Rachel!!). What a true gent Steve is to take the time to send a message when he must still be in a lot of discomfort following his accident. I have been a Rebel fan since I was 15 and no other band has come close, so to receive that on my birthday was very special to me. Many thanks to all who made it happen and Steve, I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you in Acapela Studio in June xxxxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

Birthday Surprise 6 years 1 month ago #12671

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Fantastic Marie,really pleased for you.
Hope to see you soon,Jim
xxx
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Birthday Surprise 6 years 1 month ago #12672

• iantanner
That doesn't surprise me at all, Steve is fantastic with us fans. What a lovely gesture, you must have been "Over The Moon' - well pleased for you.

Birthday Surprise 6 years 1 month ago #12679

• cheri
Chungabear wrote:
It was my birthday yesterday. I am Welsh, it was St David's Day and I turned 60. I had the best surprise to receive a card with a message from Steve (which my son had arranged somehow - I am assuming with a lot of help from Rachel!!). What a true gent Steve is to take the time to send a message when he must still be in a lot of discomfort following his accident. I have been a Rebel fan since I was 15 and no other band has come close, so to receive that on my birthday was very special to me. Many thanks to all who made it happen and Steve, I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you in Acapela Studio in June xxxxx

How nice!! And very special. You should frame it. :)

Cheri